Monday, February 21, 2005

Keeping me on my toes

Well, Grandma is keeping me on my toes. I have been a little lax on keeping this updated in the last week and apologize to all my loyal readers (mom and grandma) :). Well, not much new to report here, the Illini are still undefeated after another close game with Iowa. They have 3 games left and are looking more and more like a lock for an undefeated regular season. I just hope they have saved enough gas in the tank to win a National Championship.

Work has been busy and I have started sorting through all my stuff at home and decided its time to start getting rid of some of the junk that I have accumulated since college and start getting some nicer things. So if anyone is interested I will have a lot of things to unload! Like some furniture, clothes, possibly electronics, old books, etc. Well, its the end of the work day and I have to go get groceries!

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2005 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back again! Been watching the Illini when the timing is right.
Come to "Our Big City" sometime again! OK grandma

 
At February 24, 2005 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heath, Been keeping track of the Illini also. They are on an incredible sweep. Glad to hear the job is working out for you, and feel free to come home and help me sort out some things around here. Its a job I have been putting off:)
Mom

 
At February 27, 2005 at 5:20 PM , Blogger SGT Port said...

Hey Heath I can use some of that stuff if you dont mind hanging on to all of it untill I get back :) Just Kidding hey I forgot you had a blog now I have some reading to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home