Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Mmmmm Pop Tarts....

Well, here I sit, eating my healthy breakfast of pop tarts and a mocha frappuccino, waiting for my 9:30 meeting to start. Its been a busy last couple of days at work. I had some larger research request to fill and I got rave reviews on them. Things seem to be going well so far, I just need to get adjusted to my projects so they aren't taking me so long to work on. I figure another couple of weeks and I should be settled in.

On the Illini front, they are now 23-0 after their win against Indiana this weekend and it is looking more and more like they are going to go undefeated in the regular season, which a big ten team hasn't done since Indiana did it back in the 70's. Honestly, I don't care if they go undefeated as long as they get the high seed in the tournament and can play in the mid west the whole time. I had an opportunity to buy tickets to the final four but I couldn't justify the $300 price tag so I passed. Oh well they were nose bleed seats anyway and I am sure I can get a better view from TV. Anyways the Illini play the Wolverines tonight, which should be an easy win. But one never knows. They didn't look very good against Indiana at home so maybe they are getting a little too laid back about winning.

Oh and if you haven't seen them yet, Luke has posted pics from Kuwait at his blog. Click on the title from his recent posting .

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2005 at 7:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pop Tarts sounds better than my orange and maybe yogart! Gee Heath sounds like everything is going good for you. Your Blogger or whatever is interesting to read ....keep it up. grandma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home