Prediction for IL vs. IA game
Well, the Hawkeyes have had a pretty good run so far this season and they are one of the few teams in the Big Ten that I worry about handing my Illini their first loss. Along with Wisconsin and Michigan State. Though chances are that if a team does knock them off it will be someone you would least expect like Indiana. Back to my prediction! Even though the Hawkeyes have played well this season, they have looked very beatable lately and the way the Illini have consistently dismantled good teams I would say that this one goes to the Illini by 18 pts. Look for another big game from Luther Head. I have a feeling he will be open to shoot the threes during this game! Go Illini and a shout out to my homies in the Scooby Gang down in Chambana!
4 Comments:
Where is Illini anyway! Is it in Illinois.
Just wondering glp
The Fighting Illini are the sports teams of the University of Illinois. Like the Fighting Prophets of Prophetstown, IL.
Hey Heath.....keep cheering them on!!!! Enjoy your Blog ...hope to see you again one of these weekends.
Enjoy the weather!!! Grandma
Well after the game last night with Wisconsin, I now know where Illini is HeHe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home