Monday, January 17, 2005

A case of the "Mondays"

Well back to my "lame-duck" position at work again today. It is weird being in limbo like this. Not really in either position but in both at the same time. I did get some online training classes to take for my new position. It looks as though I will be handling the content management for our teams website. And I also found out I that I will be handling the Emerging Technology Road Map for my team, which should be pretty cool. Well for those of you following the Illini you know that they have done nothing to lose their #1 ranking, in fact they may have solidified it further by remaining undefeated this weekend while North Carolina (the team that everyone is saying is better than Illinois) fell the Wake Forest, a team that Illinois beat by 18 points earlier in the year. I even noticed that good ole Dicky Vitale is calling Illinois the best team in the nation rather than still pushing Kansas. The Illini get a big test in their next game against Iowa, who have been playing well themselves this year. Though they haven't looked as good lately. Well, here's to another week of #1 stature. Oskewawa!!!

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2005 at 6:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuesdays are always better Heath....so they say!!
Enjoy your Blogger...Granny

 
At January 19, 2005 at 11:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your prediction for the Illinios-Iowa game on Thursday? The Scooby gang is getting together to watch it...

XOXOXO
Linda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home