TGIF
Well its Friday and obviously a slow day at work for me, considering I have time to make a post. I am officially between positions here at work and do not make the move to my new one until next week. And with my work wrapped up with my old team I am struggling to find things to work on. I was planning on spending the afternoon packing up my stuff to make the move to the new desk but our facilities services has postponed my move until next Wednesday. So, I have no boxes to put my stuff in yet. Oh well, at least it is Friday. I may try and cut out early or even head over to the gym and get a quick work out in before I head home. Luke (brother) heads for Kuwait today, so now I can worry about him for the next year or so. Though he is a smart kid (kid to me still that is) and I am sure he will keep himself safe. If you know him be sure and keep in touch with him because I am sure he will love to get constant communique from home, let me know if you need his contact info. On another note, I finally get to go to the Shedd Aquarium here in Chicago tomorrow. Can't believe I have been here for 2 years now and have never been there. Should be fun! Well that is all for now...lunch time is quickly approaching and I am getting hungry!
1 Comments:
Hey-
Came across your blog today. Great stuff. Best of luck to your Illini.
Noticed you are a college basketball fan. Hoping you could kindly add a blogroll link to my College Basketball Blog, http://collegeball.blogspot.com. I'd greatly appreciate a permanent link on your site.
And would gladly return the favor, adding a link from my site to yours.
Thanks!
Yoni Cohen, College Basketball Blog
http://collegeball.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home