Survived Another V-Day
Valentine's Day that is. Not to be too cynical but what a Hallmark Holiday, sheesh. Why don't we just call it "get your girlfriend or wife something nice, or you are sleeping on the couch day." LOL, just kidding ladies.This weekend was fun. Went out to a nice restaurant with Linda on Friday and then on Saturday I went out with one of my old college buddies to a bar called Rythm. It was really cool. Everyone was given a bongo drum and you could play along with the professionals playing drums in the middle of the room. And no, I wasn't high, they didn't even allow smoking there. It was a lot more fun that just sitting around slurping on a beer. I was working up a sweat playing the bongo and even got compliments from the band (I was sitting on the stage right behind them). I think I totally burned off the 2 Heinekens that I had drank at that point. I will definitely go back it was a lot of fun. Anyway not much new to updated on the Illini front. They are still undefeated and play again on Wednesday against Penn State. They have had me worrying a little bit lately and haven't been winning as dominantly as they were at the beginning of the season. Hopefully they aren't getting too complacent.


3 Comments:
Heath, Sounds like fun at the bongo bar:) Thanks for the E card.
Mom
Hey Heath ...I use to do that down in the Islands on the Steel Drums, they never asked me to come back, I think grandpa really slipped them some money!
Hey Heath were you been? Not still at the bongo bar! grandma LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home