Watchin the Idiot Box
Well, here I sit watching the Cubs, which I vowed never to do again after how terribly they have played this year, and switching back to "Remember the Titans." Its nice to have the wireless up and running again now I can sit on the couch will surfing the web. Tonight is the first night in a while where I can just sit and relax without a bunch of other stuff hanging over my head. Oh, I will probably get up and clean the bathroom a little later but it will still be there when I am ready. While surfing the web I stopped by the Illini football website. I have found myself getting more and more excited for college football season. I just love that time of year. The crispness of the air, the warm indian summer sun, the roar of he crowd, its awesome. Granted the Illini have stunk the last few years but its Coach Zook's first season at the helm and I am interested to see what he can do with this team. I am hoping for a .500 season this year and anything better will be sweet. First game is September 3rd against Rutgers and I will be there! Then I will head back down on the 24th for the open of the Big Ten games agains Michigan State. hopefully we will be 3 and 0 at that point. So here is to tailgates, touchdowns, cheerleaders, the wave, the chief and to the Orange and Blue!!!!
1 Comments:
TV is the Debil!!! Seriously... Downfall of our civilization...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home