Nice day number 2
Well, it is another ridicoulously nice day again today and I went to the beach again for a few hours. I will say this. Lake Michigan is still pretty cold! But the swim was super refreshing. I would have stayed out there longer but it looked like a storm was blowing in and I had a 8 block walk home. Now I am gonig to do some dishes and then go to starbucks to work on some things for work.
2 Comments:
Glad you're getting outside. A day at the beach sounds nice. Enjoy! Love, Mom
So how long have you had this blog? Guess I haven't had any spare minutes until now. Will be keeping track of you too now! (cool). No luck leaving comment on Linda's blog site to congratulate her. Has she moved closer to her future job yet? A. Rhonda
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home