Sunday, April 17, 2005

Shlameel, Shlamile....

For those of you who were not able to pick up on my obscure Laverne and Shirley reference, I am heading to Milwaukee for the day! Heading up to Miller Park to hopefully see a Brewer victory over the hated St. Louis Cardinals! I have been wanting to get up to this ball park for quite some time. I hear its fairly new and the weather is supposed to be beautiful again today. I have 3 friends going as well. 2 Cardinal fans and one Houston Astros/Chicago Cubs fan (basically he hates the Cardinals too). It should be a good time plus we get to watch the sauage races! Personally I am rooting for the Bratwurst but one never knows who is going to win when you have competition like the Polish Sausage, Italian Sausage, and the Hot Dog.

Oh and FYI, I will be tearing my PC apart in a couple of days to upgrade it. So, if you don't see me online its either because I wrecked my machine or its taking me longer than I thought. Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!

Go Cubs!!! (Go Brew Crew)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home