Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Long Time No Blog

Sorry, to all those who have been waiting for me to post something on my blog. It started out as laziness and a lack of information to write about and then turned into a week and a half stretch with the flu that I could not kick, and I still haven't gotten rid of the cough that developed from it. All I can say is coughing stinks. It keeps me up at night and makes my back hurt.

Outside of being sick I have just been busy at work. I did get a chance to travel to Cincinatti this weekend for my friends' Dan and Sarah's wedding. It was a great time, even if I wasn't feeling a 100%. I got to see a lot of my friends from grad school and it made me realize that I need to do a better job of keep track of my friends. So, get ready for vists to St. Joseph, MI and Toledo, OH gang! It was also nice to go to a wedding where you actually felt like the bride and groom belonged together and that they had a very good chance to make it. I have been to too many weddings where you find yourself thinking, "man, this is a mistake. I wonder how long it will last?" Not Dan and Sarah. They are two awesome people with a great network of family and friends.

Other than the wedding I have just been busy working and trying to get back into working out now that I am feeling good enough again. I will definitely try and do a better job of keep thing the blog updated in the future. Even if its just small random stuff. Thanks for sticking with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home