Thursday, May 26, 2005

Star Wars III

Well I got to see the new Star Wars movie today. My team at work took the afternoon to go see it on the IMAX. It was a cool movie from a special effects point of view and that it filled in the story line from the 3 movies that came out in the 70's and 80's. I wasn't too impressed with the acting but all in all I thought it was very entertaining. Since then I have been at home working through some more web building tutorials. I am finally starting to get somewhere with them and picking up some helpful hints. It should help me build some really good websites.

In other news, it looks like I may be finally taking a vacation in a couple of weeks and going to Canada for some fishing. Hopefully they are biting otherwise it could be a long week ;). But like they say, "a bad week fishing is still better than a good week at work."

Not much more to report. If you hadn't heard, Linda successfully defended her PhD dissertation on Monday and is now officially Dr. Linda Tuncay. So, congratulations to her. She did an awesome job over the past 4 years, and even managed to finish up a year ahead of schedule! Smart girl, that Linda. If you want to drop by her blog and congratulate her feel free http://lindatuncay.blogspot.com/, though it looks like she hasn't updated it in over a month. Who knows maybe she will start using it again if she sees people posting on it. Well, that's all for now.

2 Comments:

At May 28, 2005 at 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that your back on your Blog! Tell Dr.Linda Tuncay I tried to send her a Congratulation's but I didn't have a password to get thru! Have a great Holiday Weekend Heath! Love g/ma

 
At May 31, 2005 at 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heath, glad to hear you are looking forward to the fishing trip. Should be a great get away. Love, Mom
P.S. Say congrats to Linda for me also.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home