Pneumonia...
Well, after nearly 3 weeks of coughing I finally found out that I have "walking pneumonia." Apparently, it has been going around and I can look forward to another 3 weeks of coughing before I get over it. Its not too bad except right after I eat or drink something or when I lay down to go to bed at night. Then I tend to going into massive coughing fits. Well, at least I am no longer achey and tired all the time, except for the fact that my back hurts from all the coughing. I guess it could have been worse.Not much new going on outside of that. I will be heading to Canada 'eh' in a couple of weeks for some fishing 'eh' and relaxing 'eh', and maybe trinking some Molson der 'eh', although I will probably bring my laptop with me and try and get some work done. Hopefully the fish will be biting and I will be too busy to think about work :). Also, I bungled up my ralley lights on my Jeep this weekend and now I have to get it into the dealership to get the housing replaced on it. It wasn't too bad. Just broke a chunk of the plastic off but the lights were left unharmed. Could have been worse. Well, I better head out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home