Salmon Recipes
So I have a freezer full of fish and only one recipe for cooking them. Mostly they are walleye fillets from my trip to Canada but I also have a couple of good sized salmon fillets too. If anyone has any good recipes for cooking either I am game just post with this blog post. Ok, now I am heading off to the loop for this evening!
4 Comments:
Ya Heath I have some super good recipe's.....will bring over a couple of friends (13 or so) and we will cook them "fillets" up in no time have plenty of liquid!!
See Ya!!!
You could totally burninate them. I mean that would be so awesome... Totally
SB, I mean Trogdor
If you want an easy way to fix those walleyes you can buy the coating we use at Bass Pro Shops in Gurnee. "Uncle Buck's Light & Crispy" coating. There isn't a source that I know of near here. A.Rhonda
I think I've found a search engine with a sense of humor - I was actually looking for articles on chicken, and here I am on a site called Salmon Recipes. There's probably an electronic explanation for this and I have enjoyed the experience, so no harm done. Have a nice day He h - if that's your real name :0)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home