Stuff, Stuff & More Stuff
Well, here I am again posting about a month after my last post. I guess we will see who the die-hard readers are, lol. Well over the last month there has been a lot going on. If you read my brother's post www.sgtport.blogspot.com you know that he got to come home for 2 weeks this month. It was great to see him after 6 months but it was hard to send him off again. While he was home I ran home a lot to spend time with him and the family. We saw some movies and had a few beers and a few laughs. Last Tuesday he came to Chicago along with my other brother Clay and his girlfriend Danielle to go to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor just north in Gurnee, IL. Well, wouldn't you know it, it was 100 degrees everday up until that day we go and then it drops to 66 degrees and rains the whole day. I felt bad because he only had a few weeks at home and then that happened. We did have fun though we made the best of it by getting on the roller coasters and swimming in the wave pool even though we were freezing. The night before he and I and Linda went out to Dave & Busters, which is a restaraunt/bar/video arcade down in Chicago. It was a good time. By the way Luke if you are reading this I still have your collectors glass from there. We wouldn't want to lose it again after Linda went to all the trouble to track it down for you at the bar ;).So this weekend I went home to spend Friday night with him before he flew back out to Iraq. It was tough to send him off again like that but it is comforting to know that he is a sharp kid and can take care of himself. Hopefully, if all goes well he will be back by the begining of 2006!
Well that's all I have for now. Sorry to be so sporadic with the posting but it is summer after all!


2 Comments:
Good to have you back on posting Heath!!! Know it had to be harder than hard to see your brother leave again! He will be back!!! g/ma
It was good to see you again last week. I know you likely wore yourself out driving back & forth to see Luke - bet you're glad you did now. What will we do if you move far across the U.S. or something? Could happen! If it does I hope it's for an awesome reason. A. Rhonda
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home