Sunday, August 07, 2005

Fixing Computer, Round 2

Well, I will attempt to reformat my hard drive and reload my operating system today, in hopes that will clean off som nasty spyware that got on my machine. This will also allow me to get so other items set up on it and get my wireless networks set up and running again. I will probably either be purchasing an audio bridge to plug into my stereo or a TIVO that will be part of my wireless network in the next week or so. If you don't see a post on here for a while it maybe because I bungled up the computer. Anyways, here it goes!

3 Comments:

At August 9, 2005 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Heath said...

His blog is www.sgtport.blogspot.com "My Vacation In Iraq." I will put this info on your blog as well.

 
At August 13, 2005 at 7:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ad Aware Se. from lavasoft, SpyBot Search & Destroy, For XP. Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta, These are all free. Use them all. For a super good free anti virus program I recomend Avast. No spyware no kidding. Be sure to register Avast or it will expire in 60 days. These all work great so stop reformatting. Sincerly Larry C.

 
At August 13, 2005 at 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how about a sterio mini plug to RCA. adapter for your line out. $3.00. Lar.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home