Lost and "I Never"
Well, I have been recently watching the re-runs of the show "Lost." It seems like a good show but I have started watching in the middle and only caught a few episodes here and there. I really need to start watching it from the beginning. I am hoping season one comes out on DVD so I can rent it some rainy weekend and catch up on what is going on before season 2. Well, tonight I have been watching and two of the characters started playing "I Never." I didn't realize that this game was played outside of the midwest. It sure brought back some college memories. Basically the game is used for drinking and learning about othe people. The way it works is that someone makes a statement like, "I never cheated in school" and if you have cheated then you take a drink and if you didn't you don't drink. It was just funny to watch actors playing this game. Oh and when did Snoop Dog and Lee Iacoka(SP?) start making Chrysler commercials? How weird!
2 Comments:
Heath ...I enjoy your blog and your brother's two. Keep it up.
Boy you guys are really getting hit by this IDIOT!!!
Nice to read your Blog Heath!
Love g/ma
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home