Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What Accent Do I Have?

This is a quiz I took. Kelly and I were talking about accents the other day and she posted this quiz on her blog. I decided to take it. As a suspected, I have no accent. Take that Chicagoans! You are the ones that talk funny!
What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West
Philadelphia
The South
The Inland North
Boston
North Central
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

2 Comments:

At April 4, 2007 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

oh great, now you're going to make fun of my crazy inland north accent and use this as ammo...

 
At April 5, 2007 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Mindy said...

Strangely, I think the only one of us that EVER sounds any different is Ron... and he's Inland North as well. This quiz is questionable. That, or else Ron didn't answer honestly...... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home