March of Dimes Fundraiser Rockin and Rollin!
Well, one week after I started raising money for the March of Dimes - Walk America event I have already reached my goal of hitting $500. Thanks to an outpouring of generosity from friends and family, we were able to collect over $500 dollars to help the March of Dimes save babies! Currently my fundraising page says $285, but this is not including money that has been pledged that I still need to collect from people. I still have several weeks where I can continue to collect money so please feel free to pass the site http://www.walkamerica.org/HeathPort on to others that may want to donate. There is no rule saying that I need to stop raising funds once I hit my goal so feel free to spread the word!Honestly, when I chose the $500 goal I was a little nervous about hitting it, but I was shown how supportive my friends and family are and how generous they can be for a great cause. For those of you who read this blog I want to thank you. Your big hearts and generosity will go a long way to helping save numerous lives!
Labels: Charity, March of Dimes, Walk America


2 Comments:
show off! ;)
just kidding, that's great that you've already hit your goal. now try to double it!
gold star!
Couldn't have done it without you either!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home