Monday, March 12, 2007

Hello Again Bloggin World

Well, its been quite some time since I have been blogging, and lately I have been itchin to get back and start writing again. For those of you who used to read this blog when I first started it you know that I mainly fired it up to have something for my brother, Luke to read while he was in Iraq. Once he got back in January of 2006 I stopped writing and haven't created another post until now.

I have been thinking about getting back into it for some time now but have just lacked the motivation/time to do it. I used to enjoy writing about random things in the past and had quite a following of loyal readers (thanks, mom and grandma) at that time. Well this is my attempt to start it up again. I make no guarantees on how often I will post, but I will try to put something out here at least once a week if not more. It should be fun and hopefully, I will get my old readers back including some more.

Again the topic will vary quite broadly and could range from sports to politics to random musings. Hopefully, enjoyable to someone. Please feel free to comment. Its always good to know that people are actually reading! But if you are one of those annoying advertisers trying to pose as a fellow bloggers please do not post. I can assure you, my readers nor I are interested in your scams.

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2007 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I figured it was only a matter of time! :) I'll definitely be checking in to read your new posts. It's the least I can do for such a loyal reader. ;)

< advertisement deleted >

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home