Sunday, August 28, 2005

Friends

Well, its been an intersting weekend. Saw the movie The Brothers Grimm, which I thought was good. It was funny but had some dark parts. Then Saturday I got together with friends from Grad School at Athena's Greek Restaurant down in Greektown. It was a beautiful night and 12 of us sat out on the patio. Greekfest was going on and added to the fun. Unfortuately one of my friends got sick and had to leave early but I heard from her this morning and she is feeling better. After dinner we walked around Greekfest and Rob won his girlfriend a stuffed animal at one of the games. After that we walked over to Union Park Lounge and had some drinks and Brian bought the group some cold stone cake, yum. It was a good time. I just finally got home today and I am getting settled back in and watching the news reports on how they are evacuating the city of New Orleans. Yikes! Oh and now Bush is telling how the Iraqi constitution is now done. I just told Luke over IM and I think its the first has heard of it. Well I am going to watch more of this. Have a good day everyone!

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2005 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog.keep it up. I have been reading it for quite a while nowand your two brothers. Ihope Clay did't get sick from the pepers and steak for he has updated his blog last I look. I was worried that your other brother might be a little home-sick when he went back over from his blog and did't seem to be in it as much. hope he get's back in the swing of things. By the way I consider you all great men that I wish was in my family. take care of each other. Older Lady

 
At August 29, 2005 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Heath said...

Thanks LT, you are super duper :)

 
At August 31, 2005 at 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, check out my new blog!

http://lin6375.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home