Thursday, September 08, 2005

Added A Blog

Well, I decided to add a blog to my profile devoted to the New Orleans Saints and how the hurricane has effected there season. I have been a Saints fan since a little kid and was looking forward to what should be a playoff season but now that the Saints have been displaced from their home it will be interested to see how they respond. Also, the players have been spending all their free time trying to lift the spirits of the evacuees. The blog will track their season and the stories that are related to the hurricane relief. Check it out if you are interested. I linked it to the title of this post or you can get to it through my profile.

1 Comments:

At September 8, 2005 at 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you can't seem to get some "Idiot's away from your blog site! I guess they know they are or else they would not just be anonymous right? LOL g/ma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home