Whoa The Illini
Well the Illini football team has surprised me again. After a late game rally against Rutgers last week, I was braced for a poor showing agains San Jose State this weekend but the Illini surprised me again with a route of the Aztecs. Someone told me the predicted this team would win at least 5 games this year and I will admit I kind of laughed. But now with 2 wins under there belt they could win 3 more. The face a big test against the 16 ranked California Berkley bears next week. If they win this one I will truly be a Ron Zook believer!
5 Comments:
Enjoyed your Post Heath!! How is the new Job Change going? Miss Ya!
G/ma
I-N-I
Too bad I don't know more about sports... I could totally make more valid comments :)
Me Too!! Love g/ma
That goes for me too:) Love, Mom
Larry's the spectator sports person at our house, but I enjoy your enthusiasm. A. Rhonda
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home