New Shirt Thursday
Ok, so I just found out that I am going to have to take my lunch hour to go buy a new dress shirt for work. Apparently my old Columbia fleece has decided to deteriorate on me. After I got into work this morning one of my work buddies came by and happened to notice something on the back of my shirt. So, I went into the restroom to check it out and sure enough the back of one my favorite shirts had what looked like a lint like
substance all over it. It was about the same color as the inside of my fleece. Unfortunately it was stuck on pretty good and there was no way for me to clean it off, so I am going to run down to Macy's to get a new one. Fortunately, I don't have any meetings this morning so hopefully I can get through the morning without too many people noticing the huge stain. Oh well, I needed a new shirt anyway and this will give me a chance to get out in the warm air for awhile today. I just hope this one comes clean because it is one of my favorite shirts.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home