Monday, April 23, 2007

One Week Left to Walk America!

Well, there is less than a week left until the big March of Dimes Walk America event here in Chicago. Thanks to the outpouring of generosity from friends and family I have been able to exceed my goal of raising $500 by nearly $200! I will have to admit that I was a little nervous when I set my goal at $500, but I obviously underestimated the support of my friends and family. Unofficially, I was able to raise the second largest amount amongst the HCSC participants, behind the VP who is sponsoring the event internally. I am so proud of everyone who was involved in reaching this milestone!

With that being said, I still have a week to raise even more money, so if you are reading this and would still like to donate go to my fund raising page at: http://www.walkamerica.org/HeathPort and place a donation on-line. It's easy to do and goes to a great cause. I will try and include a blog post after the walk to update people on how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home