Thursday, May 24, 2007

Corporate Challenge Tonight

Well, tonight is the JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge. There are 22,000 people signed up to compete and my company has the largest number of participants next to JP Morgan. Its a 5k race, that I ran in last year and had a horrid time of 45 minutes. My goal is to try and break the 42 minute barrier this time around and I can safely say that I have been running more coming pu to this race, but I am definitely caring around about 10 more lbs than I want to be. This extra weight has been hard on the ankles and I am hoping that they don't give out before the end of the race. I have new shoes but, they didn't seem to help the other night when I went out for a run. I had a professional help me pick them out so they should be the right kind. Part of the problem is my inflexibility. I really need to stretch more so I don't tighten up so quick after I start running. Basically, I need to:
  1. Eat better
  2. Exercise more
  3. Stretch more
  4. Read more
  5. Get out more

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2007 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

great job last night. i'm really proud of you! you shattered your goal time. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home