Thursday, October 16, 2008

Debate 3: Fact Check

Thought I would take a quick second and leave access to a fact check analysis done on claims by both candidates in last night's debate. Once again both, the truth was distorted, or in some cases extremely over exaggerated, which came off somewhat like fear mongering. It was an interesting debate and the last we will see before the elections. As always, I have tempered what I learned from the candidates by supplementing what was said by doing homework through fact check groups. I encourage you to do the same. It really opens your eyes. It did for me. For many of the stances and plans I thought I understood for each candidate, the fact checks really help clear things up and show the reality of what they want to accomplish and how. For more information check out this article: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/factchecking_debate_no_3.html

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home