Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Careful Barack

I was just reading an article saying that Sen. Barack Obama plans to air a 30 minute political commercial. Too me this seems a bit over the top. What more could this commercial add to the campaign? Personally, I think that overall it will not be all that well received. I think many people will be irritated that their regular programming will be preempted for the spot which might hurt him in a close race. Short commercials are one thing but a whole 1/2 hour may come off like he is flaunting the money he was able to raise for his campaign. I guess he is still concerned that the race is still close and he has to get the message out there.

I will have to say, this election has been the most interesting I have watched in quite sometime and I have learned a lot about the process and even some about the issues this country is facing, but I think I am getting wore out with the campaign messages at this point. Let's get someone elected and get this country back on track.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home